Culver to Hold Constituent Office Hours in Shamokin Township
SUNBURY – To bring state government services to the people of Shamokin Township in Northumberland County, Rep. Lynda Schlegel Culver (R-Northumberland/Snyder) will be holding office hours from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17, at the Shamokin Township building.
“In order to better serve the residents living in the eastern portion of the 107th Legislative District, my staff will be available at the Shamokin Township building to help with any state-related issues and concerns,” said Culver. “Appointments are not necessary. I invite anyone to drop by to see me.”
Services that Culver and her staff can provide include:
• Information about legislation.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special
registration plates, vanity plates, and temporary placards for disabled persons).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Her staff also will have information on hand about various state programs and services. The municipal building is located along located at 138 Old Reading Road in Sunbury.
Culver operates a full-time district office at 106 Arch St., in Sunbury, from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. Her office can be reached at (570) 286-5885 or toll free at 1-800-924-9060, and Web users can visit her online at LyndaCulver.com
or on Facebook at Facebook.com/RepCulver
State Representative Lynda Schlegel Culver
108th District, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Contact: Krisinda Corbin